1. Clearwater Beach
- Spend the day at Clearwater Beach, known for it's soft white sand and calm waters.
- Take a dolphin watching tour or rent a paddleboard to explore the Gulf of Mexico.
- Enjoy dinner at one of the many seafood restaurants on the beach.
2.Siesta Key Beach
- Drive to Siesta Key Bech, located in Sarasota, which has been named the best beach in the US multiple times.
- Spend the day lounging on the beach, playing in the sand and swimming in the clear waters.
- Take a sunset cruise or enjoy dinner at one of the beachfront restaurants.
3. Cocoa Beach
- Head to Cocoa Beach, located on Florida's Space Coast, which is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and great waves for surfing.
- Visit the Kennedy Space Center or take a surf lesson.
- Enjoy dinner at one of the beachside restaurants or enjoy my personal favorite, Grills Seafood, located at Port Canaveral.
4. Sanibel Island
- MY mom has verified, Sanibel Island is back open (it's her favorite)!
- Drive to Sanibel Island, located on the Gulf of Mexico, which is known for its shelling beaches and wildlife.
- Enjoy dinner at one of the islands seafood restaurants.
5. Miami Beach
- Drive to Miami Beach, known for its vibrant culture, art deco architecture, and beautiful beaches.
- Spend the day lounging on the beach, exploring the city's many attractions, or taking a boat tour.
- Enjoy dinner at one of the many restaurants on Ocean Drive.
I hope this helps you plan your trip to the best family-friendly beaches in Florida!