Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at CityWalk! (Review)



Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - City Walk, Orlando, Fl

Margaritaville has rolled out a new menu and I was lucky enough to be invited to try it out!



This was already one of my favorite places to eat.   I dined here with my husband for our first wedding anniversary 15 years ago, and with 15 friends and family members for my 40th birthday dinner just last January.  We’ve been season pass holders to Universal Orlando and the restaurant is always our choice to eat and drink at after a great day at the parks!  So going back to see what was new sounded wonderful!

I brought a friend and her daughter to join us.  This was their first experience eating there and they were nothing but impressed! 


The moment you’re greeted by the host, you know it’s going to be a good time!  Back in the day, I remember all of the employees wore lanyards that said, “I love my job!”  Although it’s not around their neck anymore, it’s clear that everyone there still “loves their job!”  The customer service was out of this world.  That’s hard to find these days and each and every employee, was awesome!

We tried a variety of appetizers…











For dinner, YES, you can have a Burger in Paradise and it will be the best you’ve ever had!  The girls had their own varieties, choosing from the Rancho Deluxe, the Black & Bleu, a Volcano Burger or the Cheddar BBQ.


My choice, the Shrimp Trio and Kathy loved the Key West Sandwich!  I'd recommend either.  You can't go wrong.  



And yes, we saved room for DESSERT!!!

I’d say they have the BEST key lime pie you’ll find and we got the “experience” the Chocolate Hurricane!  WOW!


Dan Murray, Margaritaville Orlando’s executive chef, came out to do the honors and prepared the “Hurricane” right before our eyes! 


A pint of ice cream. chocolate brownie, bananas, and a wonderful surprise of toppings, the dish is turned on a lazy Suzan while chocolate and caramel sauce are drizzled over top. Hence, the Hurricane!


Thank you to our server, Adam J. You’ve gained customers forever!  We’ll ask for your table again because WE WILL BE BACK!

If you’re visiting Orlando or you’re a local, be sure to check out Margaritaville at CityWalk!  You won’t be disappointed.  I apsolutely recommend making a reservation and stopping in for lunch or dinner.

Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
6000 Universal Blvd. #704
Orlando, Fl. 32819
(407) 224-2155


Enjoy!